This was about a month ago. Just talk.
Not unles something has changed in the last week or 2 (It is possable since there was a hangup with Grundy that I was under the impression got resolved) What have you heard and from who?
This was about a month ago. Just talk.
How is the weather over in CW today? The forcast?
Wet windy and nasty it was even still raining a few min ago. It is suport to clear off by noon but it sure does not look like it now
Just saw the Burton players in the parking lot head butting each other and doing bull ring without pads, they might be a little fired up for 9:00 in the morning..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Good. Here's hoping for a rash of slight ankle sprains and shoulder stingers that heal up over night. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Now, Now Ironlung. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Is 93.5 carrying the CW/JIB game? I may have to listen to it some here at work before going to my game tonight if so. Or is the Dickenson station carrying it?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
No they are doing the CVC game
I would say 92.1 will have it. That's a game they do almost every year if memory is correct.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks